Friday, January 8, 2010

Week One of the New Year...

Hello Everyone! So, week one of the new year is coming to a close. Were you able to keep up with your healthy lifestyle this week? This week has been a good week for me. My breakfasts have been almond butter with agave nectar on an Arnold's Whole Wheat thins, except for one day where I made myself non fat greek yogurt with a teaspoon of slivered almonds and a weak drizzle of agave nectar...mmm..delicious :-) Lunch this week has consistenly been lean proteins with veggies. I even had KFC, GRILLED chicken (a drumstick and thigh), I did not eat the skin and it was so juicy and delicious and definitely a light option! My snacks have been 1/4 avocados, almonds and grapefruits...not bad. Lastly, dinner has been seafood or chicken with a veggie of some sort. Now, I've also had the occasional sweet tooth and I've been calming this by having a MINI chocolate, not more than 2 a day. My exercise has also been good this week. I've managed to log in about 13 miles of running!!! Not bad!!! All in all, a very good week and down 2 pounds...now to just get through the weekend :-p How did you guys do?

No comments:

Post a Comment