Thursday, August 15, 2013

30 Day Ab Challenge

Good Morning & Happy Thursday!

Yay...one more day till the weekend. Can you believe we are practically in mid August?!?!? This summer is flying by. The weather is also pretty fall like :-(. I miss hot and humid summer days! 

So even though summer is coming to an end I still need to keep up a gym routine and maintain healthy eating. I'm definitely getting back into the gym routine and with each meal I eat I try to make healthy choices. 

I've also started a 30 day ab challenge:
 I am currently on day 3:-p and I'm going to try my best to keep this up. Have you guys tried the 30 Day Ab Challenge?

My workouts have been looking a little like this: 20-25 minutes of cardio, ab challenge, push ups. Believe it or not... I get pretty schweaty at then end of this workout :-)

How have you guys been doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment