Thursday, September 22, 2011

Yesterday's Workout...

I recently renewed my gym membership at the NYSC. I love the NYSC for various reasons, the main reason being there are so many locations to choose from.  I also love the array of different classes they have to offer.  Lately, I'm really loving the Total Body Conditioning Class.  This class is an hour long and you give your whole body a workout with the use of a body bar, free weights and stepper.  Yesterday I was bummed that I missed the class, so I decided to do my own mini Total Body Conditioning workout.  Here's what my work out looked like:


  • 20 minutes of cardio on the treadmill
  • 50 bicep curls, with 10lb weights
  • 50 squats, with 12lb body bar
  • 30 lunges, with 10lb weights
  • 50 crunches
  • 50 ab lifts, with 12lb body bar
  • 50 leg ups, each side
  • 35 side crunches, with 10lb weights, each side
  • 25 chest presses with 20lb bar
  • 25 leg ups
This workout took me about an hour to complete. I do think I need to modify this because when I come out of my body conditioning class, I can usually feel the soreness.  Yesterday....not too much :-p

Are you guys getting your workouts in?

No comments:

Post a Comment