Thursday, December 3, 2009

What are you having to eat today...

We all know when working our way to a healthy lifestyle, planning is key! It's great when you add your food to your points tracker ahead of time, that way you know exactly what you are eating and how many points you will be having and adjusting if need be. Here's what I have on the agenda for today: Banana: 1 pt. Kashi Puffs: 1 pt. 1/4c. of vanilla soy milk: .5pt. clementine: 1 pt. Yogurt: 2 pt. Grapes: 1 pt. Subway sandwhich for lunch: 5-6pts. I like to have my breakfast in two parts, because I get hungry often. So, I had my banana at 9am, and I will have my Kashi Puffs and soy milk around 10 or 10:30am. I'll have my Subway sandwhich for lunch, and snack on the yogurt and fruits through out the day. This will also leave me with about 6 or 7 pts for dinner. Not bad...it's always good to plan out! What are you guys having for the day?

No comments:

Post a Comment