Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Long time no post...

Good Morning Everyone, I hope you are all doing well and still maintaining your healthy lifestyle. I know my postings have been very sporatic again, but I am trying to do my best. I love posting to you guys but to make things organized for myself, so I can atleast post to you guys atleast once a day, I've decided to order my postings by day. Here is what I was thinking: Monday: post a new recipe, be it savory or sweet. Tuesday: post atleast one new find be it snacks or meals. Wednesday: post the question of the day. Thursday: post up workout advice Friday: post up how the week went, weight gain/loss, follow up and see how you guys are doing. Alright, so here is where I could really use your feedback. Let me know what you guys think of this or if anything should be changed or added. Your input really does mean a lot to me and I want to post information/advice that you really need. Also, remember to send your questions to kanwal.ullah@gmail.com. All questions for the question of the day are posted as anonymous, so ask away! Alright, so I really hope you all are doing well and I look forward to your feedback!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kanwal, I love your plan. I look forward to your postings very much! I hope you are doing well. Questions, well my son took me to an Indian buffet today, which was AWESOME! They had a dish with cauliflower and potatoes that was soooo good, and my son loved it too. Any idea what it was,and if you have a lowfat version of it, I would love to have it. That's my question. Thank you!! Hugs, Carol

    ReplyDelete