Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Lets Drink!

So, the biggest issue I have is keeping up with my water intake. They say you should have 8-10 glasses of water a day. I don't know about you, but I have such a hard time downing plain water. Now, I'm not saying I need a diet coke instead of water. I just need a little flavor. Here's how I get by on drinking my water: 1. A bit of sugar free kool aid, just for flavor, added to my water 2. A splash of fresh lemon juice 3. Seltzer water, I love this so much that Im thinking about buying my own seltzer maker (anyone got any suggestions) 4. I brew up flavored tea, and cool this in the refrigerator for on the go ice tea

4 comments:

  1. Crystal Light powder packs are a good combo to stay hydrated. :)

    -Nadia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also use those True Orange and True Lemon packs. It is 100% natural ingriedients.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the Crystal Light powders, but I usually use less than the whole packet -I find them to be too sweet sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. True Orange and True Lemon packets are great. I think they make a True Lime also.

    ReplyDelete