Friday, September 17, 2010

Day 5: Just 10 Challenge

Last night I did eat dinner at 8:30pm. I had a very small portion of smoked salmon and greens. This morning I woke up and weighed myself. I was up .8 of a pound from yesterday. Honestly, this does not discourage me. First off its not even a whole pound. Secondly, this could have been from excess sodium. Thirdly, remember,you are not going to lose a pound of day. This is not a fad diet, but a healthy lifestyle! Right now I am on the train CRAVING my morning breakfast of toast, almond butter, banana and cinnamon. I also have to think about how I will be strong this weekend. I need to get at least one exercise day in and of course eat right. Its always hard to make healthy food choices when you are in a social environment and out with friends. After I get done with this weekend I will post some tips on this. More to come later...I hope you all have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment